How to make a lantern
In case you missed the workshop earlier in the week, here is the online tutorial to DIY a lantern!
The VIRTUAL KISS Lantern Parade happens on Saturday 25 April, 2020 at 6.30pm!
• Cutting Blade
• Glue Stick
• Pair of Compasses
• Corrugated cardboard (wine box works well for 12cm circle disk)
• Piece of aluminium foil (large enough to cover a 12cm circle)
• 2 x A4 sheets of photo copy paper or equivalent
• Light weight card (210gsm Quill Board) to cut a 2cm x 40cm strip
• 60cm length of string or ribbon
• Household candle cut in half.